- Collecting Information
In general, we avoid collecting any personally identifiable information from a user of our Website unless that user provides such information or such information is provided to us by someone else. For example, you might be asked to voluntarily give your name, postal address, email address, phone number, credit card Information, bank account and debit card information to us when you use certain features or services on our Website, provide feedback on our services or apply for services or for a job online. We may also collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our visitors on an aggregate basis.
- How We Collect Information About You
We generally collect information through the Website in three ways:
- We collect information that our customers or visitors (including you) to the Website supply to us.
- We collect information from emails and other contacts sent to us by you, other customers and users of the Website.
- We collect information electronically on all customers and other users of the Website by means of cookies.
- Types of Personal Information We May Collect on the Website
A. Information About Website Activities:
Every time you use the Website to apply for or use services or use other parts of the Website, we may collect information about your online session.
To obtain services from the Website, you may be required to provide us with your full legal name, email address, full street address including city, state and zip code, and telephone number. And, to obtain certain services from the Website, you may also be required to choose a username and /or password and provide those to us.
B. Information From Promotions:
- Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We reserve the right to transfer, disclose or sell user information collected through the Website, including user personal information, for other business reasons of ours (including in connection with an assignment of our rights covered under the paragraph below captioned “Assignment”).
- Children’s Privacy and Age Limitations for the Website
The Website is intended for use by persons aged 18 or older, and by your use of this Website you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If we discover or are made aware that we have received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact us as provided below. In any such event, a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof.
Please also see the additional disclosures in Section 8 below captioned “Additional Notices to California Residents — Content Removal Requests for Users Under 18 Years Old”.
Like many websites, the Website uses “cookies”, which are small strings of data placed on users’ personal computer hard drives during the exchange of data that happens when your browser points to our Website. Among other things:
- Cookies enable a website to identify a user’s browser as a previous visitor by means of a unique string of numbers assigned on a previous visit;
- Cookies assist us in collecting information on the pages of our Website that you access or visit, and in recording any preferences you indicate for use on our Website;
- If you are browsing our website, a cookie identifies your browser and Website user ID and internet protocol number of your computer or other access device (but not your personal identity); and
- California Do-Not-Track Disclosure
At this time, the Website is not set up to honor web browser do-not-track settings.
- Additional Notices to California Residents
Information on Marketing Disclosures
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at Lending Bear, 12276 San Jose Boulevard, Suite 534, Jacksonville, Florida 32223.
Content Removal Requests for Users Under 18 Years Old
- Links to Other Websites
- Your Questions and Concerns