How to apply for an Installment Loan
Why use Lending Bear for your Installment Loan?
Notes relating to your Installment Loan:
1. Depending upon your state, a single installment loan is typically for a period of 3 to 18 months.
2. Installment loans are subject to approval pursuant to our standard veriﬁcation procedures. The rate and term of your loan may vary depending upon the location (state) where you take your loan. An application does not guarantee that you will be approved for a cash advance or for the maximum amount available. Our standard terms and conditions apply to all cash advance loans.
3. Lending Bear loans come with a next business day satisfaction guarantee. If you change your mind about your loan, just return the principal in full before the close of the following business day and pay nothing more.
4. In order to make an informed decision about your application, our decision may be may be based in whole or in part on information obtained from a national database including, but not necessarily limited to, MicroBilt, 1640 Airport Road, Suite 1 1 5, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144.
Please read the following important notice:
If you fail to make a timely payment on your loan, there may be implications including the following:
– Credit Score: Late payments on your loan may impact your credit rating. We use alternative credit reporting agencies such as MicroBilt and your credit may be affected and your ability to borrow limited from other services that use such agencies if your payments have not been made in a timely manner.
– Collection Efforts: In the event your account is delinquent, we may exercise our rights under our loan agreement with you. Lending Bear employs standard collection practices regarding delinquent accounts. This may include contacting you by phone, mail, or email. We also reserve the right to sell our debt to a third party or engage a collection agency who may also engage in standard collection practices with you.
– Financial Impact: A late fee and NSF fee may be charged if you become delinquent on your loan repayment with us.